Performance Indicator
"Employee Performance Solutions"   

 

 

Home
Contact Us
Products
Mgmt  Development
Sample Reports
Presentation
Our Clients
Online Testing
Newsletters
Financial / ROI
What's New
Site Map

        Solutions

Job Matching

Integrity / Work Ethic

Customer Service

Sales Fit

Team Building

360 Degree

Management Development

Employee Management

 

 

Take The Guesswork Out Of Employee Management

Employment Testing Performance Indicator

Your Guide To Managing Every Employee For Peak Productivity And Professional Growth

Studies show that 60% of a manager's time is spent fixing people problems.  This leaves only 40% for working to reach the organization's goals.

Have you ever become frustrated by an employee's inability to understand simple instructions or ideas or stunned by an employee's hostility toward you or other employees?  If you're like many managers, it happens all too often.  View Specification Sheet.

You should know about the Profiles Performance Indicator™, a management tool that helps you break the inhibitors to effective communication, management and productivity.  It helps reduce the conflicts in personality and style that gets in the way of problem solving.

This power method is easy to use.  In just 15 minutes an employee responds to thirty items.  These responses are entered into an Internet site and, moments later, you can be reading an informative and revealing Management Report.

Have You Ever Wished Employees Came With Instructions?

Profiles Performance Indicator™ management Reports are like instruction manuals, filled with essential information about your people.  The reports describe significant job related behavioral tendencies in seven key measurable areas:

   Productivity

   Quality of Work

   Initiative

   Teamwork

   Problem Solving

   Response to Work Stress and Employee Conflict

   Work motivation

   Adapting To Change

This information leads to:

Higher Productivity

Better Teamwork

Improved Quality

Positive Response

Increased Initiative

Enhanced Motivation

Management Report

The Management Report gives you a tremendous advantage in developing the potential an employee brings to the job.  It is filled with specific, individualized management suggestions for working more productively with each person you manage.

Employee morale gets a terrific boost because your communication with employees is personalized.  They know your attention is directed to their needs, their personality and their best interests.

Improvement in effective communication and work motivation leads to significant gains in productivity.  As a result, more individual, departmental and organizational objectives are reached.

Personal Report

As an added bonus, the The Profiles Performance Indicator™ has a second report, an Personal Report. It provides your employees with valuable feedback - information and ideas for professional growth.  The report is also their guide to better communication and cooperation with coworkers.  It helps them understand their on-the-job attitudes, emotions and behaviors.  A big employee payoff comes in building relationships, improving work performance and increasing job satisfaction.

Team Analysis Report Page

The Performance Indicator can also produce a Team Analysis Report where multiple people have completed it.  Read about it.

Easy To Use

The Profiles Performance Indicator™ can be conveniently administered on the Internet or using an assessment booklet.  Results are immediate and the reports you choose are in your hands in just minutes.  It is the right management tool for your organization.  It's an "Everybody Wins" system that pays BIG dividends.

Click and download Performance Indicator Sample Reports

Contact Us For Details                      Return On Investment Analysis

Back To Products                               Home Page

 

 

 

 

| Home | Contact Us | Products | Sample Reports | Presentation | Our Clients | Online Testing |

| Management Development | Newsletters | Financial/ROI | What's New | Training | Site Map |

Profile Strategies, Paso Robles, CA  93446 - 805.238.0910 - jobfitnow@tcsn.net

Call Toll Free:  1-800-406-0087

© Copyright: Solomon & Associates, Inc. 2000, 2003